A philosophy that underpins Learner Support at the Preparatory School is based on the following principles:
- A close interest is taken on the academic progress of each learner.
- A close interest is taken on the physical, emotional and social well being of every learner.
- Focus is given to that which can be achieved and the self esteem of the individual learner must be borne in mind at all times.
- Striving to build sound, meaningful and sustainable relationships between educators and learners.
- Good, correct and regular communication with parents.
Under the guidance of year heads, parents are contacted and problems are identified, discussed and a solution is sought. Academic support is provided by subject teachers and the Academic Support Co-ordinator. See out Policy Library - Learner Support.