Below are the schools where we most commonly play our sporting fixtures. The reference in brackets after the school name is the page and grid location from Witwatersrand Street Guide, 12th Edition. Click on the print icon at the bottom of the page to print out these instructions.
BISHOP BAVIN (110 DV 111)
- Proceed along van Buuren road towards Malvern.
- Pass under the N3 bridge.
- At the first set of robots, continue straight.
- The road curves to the left. Immediately after the bend, turn right into Healy Road.
- Bedfordview High School is on your right.
- After approx 150m you will find Bishop Bavin School on your right. It is the property adjacent to Bedfordview High School
GRAYSTON PREPARATORY SCHOOL (34 DJ 103)
1. Proceed along the N1 North and take the Malboro Drive turn off.
- Continue along Malboro Drive until you come to the T junction at Katherine Street
- Turn right into Katherine Street and then second left into South Road.
- Proceed along South Road until it intersects with Rivonia road.
- Turn left into Rivonia road (The Morningside Clinic is on your right)
- Pass through one set of robots and then turn left into Marion road.
- You will pass Sandown High School on your right and then Grayston Prep is next door. The corner of Marion and Gillard streets
LEEUWENHOF AKADEMIE (110 DV 111)
- As per 1, 2 and 3 under Bishop Bavin above.
- The road curves to the left and Leeuwenhof is approximately150m further along on the left hand side.
PRIDWIN PREPARATORY SCHOOL (56 DO 101)
- From the Edenvale hospital, turn right into Wordsworth Road. Rembrandt Park and Lombardy east suburbs are on your right.
- Proceed along this road until you reach the Wanderes on your right hand side. The road name changes from Main to Ganning to 9th to Corlett Drive. It does, however remain as route 30.
- Continue past the Wanderes and up to the T-junction at Oxford Road
- At this intersection turn left into Oxford Road.
- The second left is Jameson Avenue. Pridwin is in Jameson Avenue.
- There are also additional sports fields. These are located as follows: Once you are in Jameson Road, Turn first right into St Andrews, proceed for 4 blocks until you reach a T junction with Bute Avenue, turn right into Bute Avenue and you’ll find the fields alongside Bellavista Special School which is also in Bute Avenue.
CBC BOKSBURG (114 DZ 127)
- Take the R24 (N12) towards Boksburg, Benoni and Witbank.
- Take the R21 South turn off and proceed past the Boksburg Hypermarket and East Rand Mall. (on left) You are now in Rietfontein Road.
- Proceed past Boksburg North suburbs on left. Rietfontein road intersects with Main Reef Road at a T-junction.
- At this junction, turn left and then first right into Trichards Avenue.
- Proceed under the railway bridge.
- After the bridge, you’ll go straight and pass through 3 robots. At the 4th robot, turn left into Leeupoort street. (Boksburg High School is now on your right.)
- Directly after Boksburg High School, turn right into Albu street and then first left into Konig Road. CBC in on your right hand side.
WHPS (WATERKLOOF HOUSE PREPARATORY SCHOOL) PRETORIA
- Proceed past the R21 North, past Johannesburg International Airport towards Pretoria.
- Turn off at the N1 (towards Pietersburg) intersection so as bypass Pretoria on the South Eastern side.
- From the N1 take the Atterbury Road and then turn left at the robot.
- Approximately 1km up this road, the road splits and you take the left split into Charles street. WHPS is no. 73 Charles street and you’ll find it on the left hand side.