REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
- The provision of goods is subject to availability. In cases of product unavailability, the provider will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% charge for administration costs.
- The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- With regard to the payment of application, registration, tuition or boarding fees or any charges relating to the service provided by the Provider, such payments are non-refundable under any circumstances. Any dispute relating to the fees and charges must be addressed to the Provider at its offices.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to the Headmaster.
- By agreeing with the terms and conditions you acknowledge that St Benedicts will store the basic information provided to ensure a quick response to any queries relating to your online transaction.
- We do not store any financial information of your transaction on our system.
- We will not disclose your information to any 3rd parties nor use your information in any other way than for payment related queries.
- All information older than 1 year will be permanently deleted from the system.
- If you would like to withdraw consent for the storage of this information and have it removed from the system please email firstname.lastname@example.org